X1 WerkShirt features our Composite Body Mapped (CBM) technology which leverages the characteristics of different WerkFabrics on the garment to optimize the performance of each zone on your body.
Front, side and arms are mapped with a lightweight stretch woven fabric featuring a ripstop pattern for additional abrasion and tear resistance. The back, underarms and collar are mapped with the same K115 WerkFabric (used in our T.5 line of WerkPolos and WerkTees) which provides ultralight UPF 30+ sun protection, extremely high breathability and is all but pick / snag proof.
The result is a technical WerkShirt engineered for athletic work in mild to hot temps on jobsites prone to snagging, tearing and abrasion such as tree work, tower climbing and timber framing.
- 'horse collar' cuffs to protect the back of your hand
- reflective bars on both arms and back of neck to increase visibility
- extended shirt tail to cover your ass
- high collar to protect the back of your neck from sun, rope, harness, etc.
- deep zip promotes venting and enables donning or doffing with helmet on
X1 is athletic fit. If you're thin and prefer a tighter performance fit, we recommend you consider a size down from your standard t-shirt size. The arm length is generous. The athlete pictured is 6'0" / 175lbs and wearing a size Medium.