For the 49'ers of the California Gold Rush and Spike Drivers on the Transcontinental Railroad heavy riveted canvas and denim trousers were state of the art. It was revolutionary when Levis Strauss filed his patent on them in 1873. The gold rush ended and the transcontinental railroad was completed, but fabric and clothing technology have continued to advance.
Today 4-way stretch fabrics with waterproof breathable technology have become standard in outdoor and military applications. Their durability and performance have eclipsed cotton canvas as the F150 has passed up the horse and buggy.
The Double-Stitch pant was created to usher in a new era of work pants.
We expect the old timers to be skeptical, and cling to their blue jeans for a while, but when the work needs to be done, and the weather is not cooperating, we're confident that those offered a better option will take it.
Double-Stitch pants are detailed with our 'hooded' no-snag pen/knife pocket, thigh and hip stuff pockets with bonded zippers and riveted corners. They feature 4-way stretch fabric with a bonded fleece lining, waterproof breathable membrane and stain resistant DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
Welcome to your generation of workwear.
Note on T2 vs. T3 versions of the Double Stitch Pant:
T2 Fabric: single layer unlined fabric with 4-way stretch. Uses DWR coating without waterproof membrane. T2 is a 3+ season pant ideal for all but the hottest and coldest days.
T3 Fabric: bonded fleece lining with a waterproof breathable laminate. T3 is a very lightweight cool to cold weather pant.
- 4-way stretch fabric with Pro-fit moves with you without added bulk.
- 10k/10k Waterproof-breathable membrane & DWR combine to repel stains, rain, snow & wind.
- Articulated knees & Gusseted crotch improve mobility.
- Double-stitch seams increase durability.
- Bonded grid-fleece lining adds warmth, not bulk.
- 7 Pockets including large cargo pocket left leg, zippered mobile phone pocket on right leg and hip stash & back pockets with zippers
- Riveted pocket corners reinforce stress points.
Our colors are functional; they've been developed to work together with advance fabric construction and coatings to repel and conceal common job site dirt, oil and soil.
Keeping you looking sharp is an integral part of our approach to making you more safe, comfortable and productive.