The T4 Brickhouse Parka can be a little short in the torso, short in the sleeves, and tight in the chest, we would recommend a size up from other Truewerk Products
Inspired by the effort and determination the famous little pig put forth to stymie the wolf, we meticulously built a parka that lives up to the same standard...and is ready to take on all the huffing and puffing nature cares to bring on.
Featuring 150g UHL (UltraHigh Loft) synthetic insulation and precision tapered sleeves with gasketed cuffs and adjustable velcro closures, the Brickhouse ensures you're warm in the coldest temps -- without turning you into the Michelin Man.
The Brickhouse also features a unique dorsal vent which allows it to be worn over a body harness. The dorsal d-ring is passed through and clipped in on the outside of the jacket. This feature also helps prevent overheating your back while running heavy equipment or driving.
Note: All sales on outlet items are final and not eligible for return or exchange or combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Dorsal Anchor Vent (DAV) enables parka to be worn over body harness & removes heat from back while working seated.
Precision Tapered Sleeves keep forearm fabric from blocking view of or being entangled with equipment.
- Double-stitch seams increase durability.
- Cuff gaskets seal cold air out while allowing sleeve to cover glove cuffs.
- DWR coating repels rain, snow & wind.
- 150g Ultra-High Loft (UHL) hydrophobic synthetic insulation = warmth without weight.
- 4 Pockets including internal glove stuff-pocket.
Brickhouse Parka Size & Fit Guide